Adobe was originally founded in 1982 by Charles Geschke and John Warnock in California, USA. Some of their most popular software products that you are most likely familiar with include: Adobe Reader, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash Player, and Adobe Photoshop. More than half of their 2009 Fiscal Revenues of $2.946 billion was generated outside the United States. Choosing to do business with a company with such a long-standing reputation only makes sense. If you know anything about the best affiliate programs, you know that selling products and services with brand recognition and reliability is key. Referring someone to a provider of products that you have used, are familiar with, and truly like using, will greatly increase the amount of traffic you will be able to send to their site.
Let’s take a quick look at what it takes to join the Adobe affiliate program and what the benefits are:
- Free to join – fill out the online application in a matter of minutes
- Program managed by Commission Junction – assures you will have accurate tracking, reporting, and monthly commission checks
- Earn up to 8% commission (standard rate starts at 5%)
- 120 day cookie duration – if you send a visitor to the Adobe site and they purchase anything within 120 days, you receive credit for that sale
- Choose from a number of banner and link options to put on your website
- Adobe handles all order processing, shipment, billing, and your compensation
All you have to do is refer people to Adobe through your affiliate link. Every time someone clicks on one of your links to access any of the adobe products and then makes a purchase, you will automatically earn a commission. Login to your Commission Junction account any time, day or night, for real-time tracking information. This will allow you to see which advertisements are working the best for you so that you can get maximum traffic and sales. Just use our Adobe link below to visit the official Adobe site and get started making money online today!